Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WeightGurus Scale To Fitbit App?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've seen plenty of info on how to connect a Fitbit device to the WeightGurus app, but nothing about connecting a WeightGurus Scale to the Fitbit app. I don't use the WeightGurus app because it is difficult to get it to connect to the scale and sometimes won't record weight.

So my question is, how can I use the Fitbit app to automatically record weight from the WeightGurus Scale without using the WeightGurus app?

Thank you for any help you can provide.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Thank you for your help everyone! It has become clear that there is no way to do what I want without using the weight gurus app and account linked to my Fitbit account. I personally find it easier to manually record my weight in the Fitbit app than to use the weight gurus app. I appreciate all the responses but let's consider this matter closed. Thank you. 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
8 REPLIES 8

Hello @RJVecchio you don't connect Fitbit to your Weight Guru app. You will want to connect your Weight Guru account to your Fitbit account. 

Once the two accounts are connected, the weight from the scale should be sent to Fitbit. 

If this is not happening then you will have to reach out to WeightGuru.

This is their connection and they handle it, not Fitbit. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for the information, I was attempting to do this without the weight gurus app or an account at all as I find the weight gurus app very inconsistent. I'd prefer to simply manually record the weights into the Fitbit app rather than use weight gurus app or account. Am I to understand there is no way to do this? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

When you connect your weight guru scale to your weight Guru account, then connect your weight guru account to your Fitbit account. 

Anytime you weigh yourself your scale will sync to your weight guru account, and then weight guru will pass it in to Fitbit.

So once it is setup the process is pretty automatic. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for your help everyone! It has become clear that there is no way to do what I want without using the weight gurus app and account linked to my Fitbit account. I personally find it easier to manually record my weight in the Fitbit app than to use the weight gurus app. I appreciate all the responses but let's consider this matter closed. Thank you. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

It just doesn’t work there is a bug in program

Best Answer

It doesn’t work for me. Contacted gurus and said bad program they need to fix.

Best Answer

@Bclewis what is it that doesn't work? As for connecting the scale to fitbit, you will need to contact the manufacturer of the scale. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
I did that and said not compatible.
Best Answer
0 Votes