Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What information will sync from Fitbit to MFP?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've been searching the boards and google for 45 minutes and just need confirmation.  It appears that weight and steps will sync from Fitbit to MFP but not activities or logged "exercises".  Is this correct?  I just want confirmation that this is the case at which point I guess I should try to forget about doing it.

Though if it isn't possible I would like to have an explanation because after spending hundreds if not thousands of dollars on fitbit hardware over the years, I believe I should be able to sync everything I choose with whatever journaling service I choose.  Wouldn't everybody here agree?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

It's great to see you in the Fitbit Community, @jivehonky.

Thank you for the information provided and for the time you spent trying to find an answer to your question.

Like you mentioned, only steps and weight will sync from Fitbit to MyFitnessPal. For more information, please visit this post.

For information about why this integration works this way please reach out MyFitnessPal.

Have a nice day.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes