Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Whatsapp notifications through iphone

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Why can you have whatsapp notifications on a charge 2 if you have an android phone but not if you have an iPhone? Slightly discriminative dont you think? 

Best Answer
9 REPLIES 9

Hello @natay, it's nice to see new faces around the Fitbit Community. At the moment is only possible to received Whatsapp notifications in the iOS platform using the Blaze and the advanced notifications.

Thank you for your suggestion about this feature and feel free to vote an comment on this idea if this option is of your interest: Notifications: Whatsapp, Facebook, MailThis is a great way to let us know what you'd like to see in the future!

See you around and let me know if you have more questions.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer

Hi how to enable WhatsApp notification and messenger notification

Best Answer

Hello @Anamel, good to see you around in the Fitbit Community! For iOS is not possible, only with the Fitbit Blaze. For more details please take a look to my previous response.

If you have an Android this is a different story, please follow these instructions to enable notifications with third party apps.

See you later and hope this helps.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer

But I'm fixed that prob in iOS also I getting WhatsApp and messenger notification 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, 

i have a Fitbit Blaze and I want to receive whattsapp notifications but the option isn’t there, it only shows Facebook. Can you help thanks 

Best Answer

Please can you let me know how to get third party apps such as whattsapp on the blaze. Currently it only has the option for facebook. Thanks 

Best Answer
0 Votes

In fitbit app u hv to switch on the WhatsApp in notification control ...like wise can u do unlimited apps notification . Actually in notification control panel wen u receive any notification in fitbit app notification panel that app will be displayed in that u hv to switch off or on so u can get notification in ur fitbit blaze 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hello
In fitbit app u hv to enable WhatsApp in that notification control panel . Then u hv to receive one WhatsApp msg during that time and now look at ur blaze receive another message from WhatsApp now u can able to view WhatsApp notification in ur blaze 🙂

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

In fitbit app u hv to enable WhatsApp in that notification control panel . Then u hv to receive one WhatsApp msg during that time and now look at ur blaze receive another message from WhatsApp now u can able to view WhatsApp notification in ur blaze any apps u can able to receive notification 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes