Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When will Walgreens app be compatible with Fitbit?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

When will the the newer FitBit devices, like the Inspire HR, be linkable in the Walgreens app?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject and labels

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

That would be a question to ask Walgreen's not Fitbit. They are responsible for their website. 

Now that this is off my chest, it does not matter which device you choose. Walgreen's can not connect to your tracker and in reality doesn't care which tracker. 

What ever tracker you choose it still will connect your Walgreen's account to your Fitbit account, not your tracker. 

Now when connecting the two accounts. Simply choose any tracker, during the connection process Fitbit will report the tracker model to Walgreen and this reported model I found over rode the chosen tracker. 

Once connected setup up Walgreen's to monitor your Twitter account. Set up Fitbit to tweet everytime you sleep and for each sleep tweeted Walgreen's will award you Walgreen bucks. 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
12 REPLIES 12

How are you doing @SleepyMuse? It will be a pleasure assist you with your inquiry. Smiley Happy

I have good news for you. You can link your Fitbit account with Walgreeens, in order to do so please check this article and follow the instructions.  

I'll be around if you need anything else.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for the response. The newer devices aren’t available options in the Walgreens App. Please see attached screenshot for the results displayed with the keyword, “FitBit”. There were 0 results with the keyword, “Inspire”. Walgreens app FitBit device optionsWalgreens app FitBit device options

Best Answer
0 Votes

That would be a question to ask Walgreen's not Fitbit. They are responsible for their website. 

Now that this is off my chest, it does not matter which device you choose. Walgreen's can not connect to your tracker and in reality doesn't care which tracker. 

What ever tracker you choose it still will connect your Walgreen's account to your Fitbit account, not your tracker. 

Now when connecting the two accounts. Simply choose any tracker, during the connection process Fitbit will report the tracker model to Walgreen and this reported model I found over rode the chosen tracker. 

Once connected setup up Walgreen's to monitor your Twitter account. Set up Fitbit to tweet everytime you sleep and for each sleep tweeted Walgreen's will award you Walgreen bucks. 

Best Answer

Thank you so much for the work around. I’ll gives these a try. 😃

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @SleepyMuse! I'm glad to know that you got some help from our good friend @Rich_LaueSorry for the delay. Please feel free to come back at any time, we try to take care of all the members of our family. Heart

Are you familiar with our Discussions board? there is a really good chance for you to like it. In case that you haven't do so, check it out! You might be interested in these topics: Get Moving and Challenge Your Environment.

Keep stepping around in the Forums! 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer

I see nothing about tweets in Walgreens healthy rewards.

From Fitbit app compatibility page: Earn Balance® Rewards points just for doing everyday healthy activities by connecting your Walgreens and Fitbit accounts. You'll get 20 points for every mile you walk or run, 20 points for recording a daily weigh-in and 250 bonus points when you connect your accounts.

My Fitbit account is not syncing with Walgreens even after following these instructions.

Best Answer
0 Votes

That is because your looking at a page on Fitbit.. Unfortunately Fitbit is not the one who tells Walgreens what they are to do. 

If you want to find out more about Walgreens you really need to look at the Walgreen's site. See point 3Screenshot_20190615-105129_Chrome.jpgNow if your having problems let's log into your Walgreens bonus account, on web or app, choose devices and then Fitbit. Your device may not be listed so randomly pick a device, then follow the prompts to connect your Fitbit account. 

This works because third parties do not connect to a Fitbit tracker but to a Fitbit account. 

If your still having problems then we need to contact Walgreens. 

Best Answer

I just got off the phone with Walgreens--got nothing resolved.

They took a good site and upgraded it and now my fitbit tracker has stopped sync with their site!!

Come on  Walgreens.  You fixed something that was not broken.  What Up??

Go back to your original site.  It was great!

Best Answer

@maicaray I'm not sure what is broken and not syncing, or what the issue is, that needs resolving, or now that the Balance. Where you able to connect Walgreens to your fitbit account?

Note that the Reward Program has ended 

Screenshot_20210330-134058_Walgreens.jpg

It looks like I missed the date and lost my balance reward points. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
I know
I tried talking to Walgreens and the call was dropped
Don’t know how they messed this up

Ray Nolan, Sr.
Best Answer
0 Votes

You know what? Where you able to connect the two accounts? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
No. And my fit bit is connected. But it will not sync to the Walgreens site
It will not track my steps

Ray Nolan, Sr.
Best Answer
0 Votes