Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will Ionic automatically record Segment data

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Question - Just got my Ionic and want to know before going out - If using it rather than 'Strava through my iPhone' will the segment data upload at the end of the ride so that I can compare my performance on segments OR do you need to be running Strava itself (and therefore have to take my phone on rides) ? Thanks 

Moderator edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @DDDublin - Hopefully someone here can help answer your questions. But if not, here is a link to Strava Support

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks Carol - I found out it does record the segment data - thanks 

Best Answer

Welcome to the Forums @DDDublin. Hello @SunsetRunner.

As always, it is great seeing you around @SunsetRunner. @DDDublin Thanks for sharing that update and findings. 

@DDDublin I am sure that other users will definitely find your experience useful. I'll be sure to share it with other users who have similar questions, if you do not mind.

If you have the time, maybe you could visit one of our Discussion boards. Lots of different topics to talk about with other users in there, perhaps something in there will pique your interest. 

I hope to see you around. Feel free to let us know if you need further assistance.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes