Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will Runkeeper activities sync with Fitbit

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I setup integration between Fitbit and Runkeeper. I see my data such as weight and body fat being synced from Fitbit to Runkeeper. My problem is there is no syncing taking place from Runkeeper to Fitbit. For example I entered an activity today in Runkeeper and do not see it in Fitbit. Also none of my past activity in Runkeeper shows up in Fitbit?

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Forums @briansok.

Thanks for letting us know that you have already connected them and what syncs at the moment.

In this case I'd recommend getting in touch with Runkeeper. They should be able to provide more details on the matter since these connections are developed by the third parties themselves.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

OK just checked with Runkeeper support and they are saying they are waiting on Fitbit to setup syncing from Runkeeper to Fitbit.

• Data only flows from Fitbit to Runkeeper, and not vice versa. We'd love a bi-directional flow, too. Contact Fitbit support to make this happen!
Best Answer

Hello @briansok.

Thanks for sharing what you were told!

I'll be sure to share the feedback with the rest of the team. If at some point we have anything to announce on the matter we'll be sure to let everyone know about it. 

If you have the time, be sure to visit one of our Discussion boards. Lots of topics to talk about with other users.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes