Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yoga activities in Endomondo doesn't count as Active Minutes

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
Hi!

I used to get my yoga activities in Endomondo to count as Active Minutes, but now they don't any more. Is this a change in Fitbit or could it have anything to do with that I had to reset my Fitbit? My running activities still counts as Active Minutes so there is obviously a sync between the apps.
Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @Jennyfi

Have moved this thread from the Charge HR to the Third-Party Integrations section to increase the chance of getting a solution.

Your post will get more attention here.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Jennyfi, welcome aboard to our Fitbit Community. Workouts made in Endomondo are synced over to Fitbit as manually logged activities, but it will depend of how many calories you burned on this activity for your Fitbit account give you Active minutes. If the amount of calories is low then it wont be considered as active minutes. Keep in mind that active minutes are a measurement of time spent doing activity that is more intense than regular walking. If an activity gives you active minutes one day and fewer active minutes the next day, remember that the intensity of exercise is key, so in this case the intensity is determined by how many calories are logged in Endomondo.

Hope this helps, let me know how it goes.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes