Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can i sync mapmyride ap to fitbit

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I use mapmyride on phone during bike workouts.  Can I or how do I sync these two?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @wvudrjohn! You can definitely link Fitbit with MapMyRide. All you need to do is click on this article and follow the instructions on how to get started. On the article I provided I realize that it says MapMyRun, however, you will be able to link the MapMyRide account as well..

I wish you the best! Robot wink

Melissa | Community Moderator, Fitbit

How are you fitbitting with your (pet) best friend? Show us!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @wvudrjohn! You can definitely link Fitbit with MapMyRide. All you need to do is click on this article and follow the instructions on how to get started. On the article I provided I realize that it says MapMyRun, however, you will be able to link the MapMyRide account as well..

I wish you the best! Robot wink

Melissa | Community Moderator, Fitbit

How are you fitbitting with your (pet) best friend? Show us!

Best Answer
I use my Fitbit blaze and map my ride at the same time. The calorie burn on map my ride is always substantially higher. Everything else matches. Do you know why that would be?
Best Answer
0 Votes
Map my ride uses elevation and tire size, Fitbit does not, but it is monitoring heart rate. My question jut got deeper!
Best Answer
0 Votes

I saw a list of apps including MapMyrun but no directions to connect Surge to MapMyRun

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Bhastie Welcome to the Community! MapMyRide will track your data using GPS data. If you don't use MobileRun while tracking your activity, Blaze will track your activity based in your personal information. 

It's normal that you're getting different information in both apps because each one has its own algorithm to track your information. 

@Ronaldd Hey there! Please check this post with information in how to link both applications. 

Hope this helps. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes