Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

(newbie alert) help with apps

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Just got my Charge HR and note that it can connect with exercise apps on my android phone.  I have a couple on my phone and they claim to connect to my Charge HR.  Now what?  Do I have to carry the phone with me while I walk or does the Charge HR store info to download later?  How to do that if possible?  If I have to carry the phone, then this feature isn't all that appealing.  I'm trying to get away from carrying the phone.

Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @kopavi, welcome to the Fitbit family and to our Community Forums. I would like to know which third party integration are you trying? I would be able to give you specific information if I know this information. 

Now about carrying your phone around; if you are using the Fitbit app and you have your Charge HR connected, is not require you keep your phone with you, unless you are going to sync. Your  Charge HR have the ability to store at least 7 days of detailed minute-by-minute data. Summary data (calories, distance, and steps) will be stored for the trailing 30 days. If you wait longer than 7 days before syncing, you may only see the most recent week's detailed data. There is a post in our board that may provided you basic information that might be of your interest. Take a look at the following link: Get help for your Fitbit Charge HR.

Let me know how it goes, I'm a former Charge HR user so I can give you more help, if you need it.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes