Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

not syncing with myfitnesspal

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My fitbit charge 2 is not syncing with myfitnesspal. The last time it was working was last year so I guess there have been updates.

Things I've tried:

1. Unpaired mfp from my apps page on my fitbit account (web). Now it disappeared and it doesn't show, with no option to restore.

2. I tried disconnecting fitbit from mfp account, but the button doesn't seem to work - pressing disconnect does nothing but take me out of that page. When I go back in, it still has the option to disconnect.

3. I signed out of both fitbit app and mfp. Signed back in, synced everything, and still can't pair them back.

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2
  • I had this same problem and it was frustrating. I had the same issue of the disconnect taking me out of the screen, but it didn't appear to be disconnecting. I see that you tried disconnecting in MFP also, but it finally worked for me by disconnecting from each other in BOTH Fitbit and MFP. When I went back in it was available to re-connect. Hopefully, this will solve your issue. 
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Rick

Actually I have already disconnected MFP from fitbit in the fitbit app, but the issue of mfp not disconnecting despite pressing the button persists. So I am unable to disconnect both as you suggest.

Best Answer
0 Votes