Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alexa on fitbit versa 4

Hello, I can't configure Alexa on my fitbit, when I'm configuring it with Alexa, after allowing Alexa by Amazon on their website all the permisions needed, the app gets stuck on the configuring page. Also, if I skip the configuration I cannot configure it later. Tried to remove the watch and configure it again for several times, but still no luck. Anyone any ideea?

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Fitbit community, @ClaudiuAlex!

Sad to hear that you're having an issue setting up Alexa for your Versa 4.
As a first attempt to hopefully get things fixed, please have a closer look at 'What should I do if my voice assistant doesn't work on my Fitbit smartwatch?' following the link below:

How do I use a voice assistant on my Fitbit smartwatch? 

I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Talahthas, Fitbit Community Council
Charge, Charge HR, Blaze, Versa, Versa 2, Charge 5, Versa 4, Aria, Aria 2, Pixel 4a, Pixel 7
Best Answer

Hello, I've made a ticket also via mail, the problem was that in Romania and other countries (there's a list with supported languages and countries) Alexa won't work, but changing the country to UK in the Fitbit app solved the problem. Thank you for the response, have a great day!

Best Answer
0 Votes

You're welcome, @ClaudiuAlex, thanks for reporting back.
If you have any further questions or issues, do not hesitate to come back.

Talahthas, Fitbit Community Council
Charge, Charge HR, Blaze, Versa, Versa 2, Charge 5, Versa 4, Aria, Aria 2, Pixel 4a, Pixel 7
Best Answer
0 Votes