Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notifications not appearing on my Versa 4 tracker

Hi, I'm having issues with my Versa 4 tracker. Its stopped, vibrating and updating when notifications are received. I have the Xiaomi 12T mobile phone with Xiaomi HyperOS. 

I've already tried:

1. turning Bluetooth on and off.
  2. unpairing and re-pairing the tracker with my phone.
  3. deleting the tracker from my Fitbit profile and re-adding as a new device
  4. Uninstalling and re-installing the the Fitbit app
  5. toggling the battery usage settings from App>Fitbit>Battery Saver> between different options. After this it works again for a few minutes/hours then stops again, and I get the red bar on my Fitbit Notifications say "Notification Service not running, a phone restart is required...", I've lost count of how many times i've restarted my phone. 

Please help. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

HI @LuluDA88  - did you pull down on the watch face to get to Quick Settings and turn off all icons?

Note: If you reinstalled the Fitbit App Notifications will have to be setup again in the App.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes

hi @Guy_ yes I checked the drop down on the tracker its the first thing I checked, DND and silent mode are NOT on. 

Re the notification settings yes I'm aware, I reset/changed them 2 or 3 times, tried toggling the "mirror my phone" option too and changing notification settings, nothing worked. 

Best Answer

Still having this issue, but now it's coming and going. The notifications come up in the tracker for a couple of hours (usually at night) then go off and stop working again. 

I would appreciate any help.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@LuluDA88 - it would seem you have intermittent connection issues between watch and phone, which can happen with the V4 Fitbit App.

Make sure to only use one device with your watch because more than one can make the problem worse.

See also Why won't my Fitbit device sync?

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes

The watch is only paired with one device but that still doesn't work. I've had the watch for almost a year and this issue has only occurred recently, I didn't have these issues before. I'm wondering if it's not caused due to a new app update, it's really frustrating and I rely on it a lot. 

Best Answer
0 Votes