Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep Profile

The updated sleep summary is not at all effective. Give users the option to choose the updated display or use the previous display. The updated display is essentially non-functional for study/analysis. Very disappointing. 

Best Answer
12 REPLIES 12

The new sleep summary is awful.  If you’re going to deploy an update, it should be better than the previous version. So disappointed.  

Best Answer

Totally agree it’s just terrible .. I think I will downgrade and not use premium.. it’s so hard to read as before in the pink and blue etc it was brilliant!! Not happy 

Best Answer

Agreed it’s hard to read. Won’t be renewing my subscription. Liked it better the old way. 

Best Answer

I agree. I watched TV for two hours and it added it to my sleep log . I can’t delete it. Awkward to use and not helpful . The new format is definitely not an improvement!!

Best Answer

PLEASE restore the easy to read sleep summary. This new one is dreadful. It no longer seems to give the benchmark percentage ranged and is much harder to read. Lots of us are feeding back the same opinion - is anyone at the supplier end listening ?

Best Answer

It doesn’t even show REM, deep and light sleep on this new update. 
I won’t be renewing a premium membership. 

Best Answer

The older profile was so much easier to see read and see .. this is not worth paying $15 per month for Premium.. so disappointed 

Best Answer

I agree. Hard to read.  Color palette doesn't make the different sleep stages stand out.  Doesn't seem to always track correctly.  

Best Answer

Wholeheartedly agree. New sleep summary doesn't do the old one justice. Please go back to the previous version, or at least give users the option. Sleep summary is the only reason I pay for premium, and this is not worth it at all. 

Best Answer

I so so agree .. it not user friendly at all and so hard to see .. what are they thinking !! 

Best Answer

The new summary is awful. What was wrong with the previous version? It is very annoying when you make something less user friendly. 

Best Answer

I am not happy with the new sleep system. 😒 I slept well last night and felt refreshed when I woke up. Nothing was recorded. The previous version was much better to read and understand the stages of sleep. It would be good to have the earlier version returned. 

EH
Best Answer