Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa 4 won't show the correct date and time

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My clock is showing me wrong date and time, when i log in on my fit bit app(on iphone), to update versa 4, im getting an error on it.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @JB1991. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post about the issue with your Versa 4.

As @Guy_ has mentioned, please keep in mind that your Fitbit device may show an incorrect time if it hasn't synced or has been unpaired from your Fitbit account. Your Fitbit grabs the time of the device you're syncing with. To make sure your watch has recently synced, go to your Fitbit account, tap the Today tab > your profile picture > your device image.

If by any chance you are running into syncing issues, see Why won't my Fitbit device sync? or if  you need to relink your watch, see How do I set up my Fitbit device? 

For more information, see How do I change the time on my Fitbit device?

If after making sure that your Versa 4 is syncing you keep having difficulties to complete the update, see Why can't I update my Fitbit device?

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Gi @JB1991 - you need the watch to sync in order to set the time.

What may help is to turn off any other devices and restart the watch and your phone and try and sync when you login to the Fitbit App.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there, @JB1991. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post about the issue with your Versa 4.

As @Guy_ has mentioned, please keep in mind that your Fitbit device may show an incorrect time if it hasn't synced or has been unpaired from your Fitbit account. Your Fitbit grabs the time of the device you're syncing with. To make sure your watch has recently synced, go to your Fitbit account, tap the Today tab > your profile picture > your device image.

If by any chance you are running into syncing issues, see Why won't my Fitbit device sync? or if  you need to relink your watch, see How do I set up my Fitbit device? 

For more information, see How do I change the time on my Fitbit device?

If after making sure that your Versa 4 is syncing you keep having difficulties to complete the update, see Why can't I update my Fitbit device?

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

Hi!

I have the same problem....why I have to sync 10 times a day to have the correct Time?i've been late at work because my watch was 20 min late...this îs not possible

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Monicagheghici  - if your watch is losing time if you don't sync to the tune of 20 minutes a day your watch is most likely faulty, especially if you have restarted it and tried another clock face.

It really needs replacing.

While there is still the option to factory reset it it is unlikely to fix the problem and it will require setting up all over again.

Either way (reset or replace) it is a good idea to make a note of the names of the clock faces you have selected.

You can always chat via the Fitbit App, click profile photo, Help & support, Contact Customer support.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes