Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please add Versa Arabic Support

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have bought a fitbit versa, all the functions are working fine. 

But when I get notifications in Arabic the device can't show them properly. 

Support for Arabic language needs to be added. 

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity 

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hey @Mz1989, it is great to see new faces around! Congratulations on getting a new Fitbit Versa. Now in regards pf the Arabic support, well that would be a very useful idea for all our Arabian friends, and just like you, I saw some other users requesting this. So please go to our Feature Suggestions board and leave your vote and comments in this idea Arabic language support for Ionic/Versa. so the more votes it has, the higher the chances to be taken into consideration by or team it'll have. 

Let me know if you have additional questions or comments! 

Heydy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
9 REPLIES 9

Hey @Mz1989, it is great to see new faces around! Congratulations on getting a new Fitbit Versa. Now in regards pf the Arabic support, well that would be a very useful idea for all our Arabian friends, and just like you, I saw some other users requesting this. So please go to our Feature Suggestions board and leave your vote and comments in this idea Arabic language support for Ionic/Versa. so the more votes it has, the higher the chances to be taken into consideration by or team it'll have. 

Let me know if you have additional questions or comments! 

Best Answer

Hi

u must knows

the arabic users is little communication with the the company 

we need arabic and widget trackers in ios

in all Fitbit devices 

all costemrs arabic bying others produces for this reason 

Best Answer

Hey @Mohammed999, it is great to see new faces around! I understand that it'll be a great addition for Arabic Fitbit users. So please go ahead and review, let you vote and comments in this idea on our Feature Suggestions board. So the more votes it has, the bigger the chances to be taken into consideration by our team it'll have. 😉 

Have a nice day! 

Best Answer

Hi 👋 

put all arabic users not have information about for voting in weebsite fitbit 

Best Answer

Yes please solve this problem and add arabic language

Best Answer

We would be very happy if Arabic language is added 

Best Answer

Yes please add Arabic language

Best Answer

They will not integrate the Arabic language in Fitbit watches they try to reply nicely to make you believe that may someday they do it. 

I bought Fitbit Versa 2 and in the beginning, I enjoy the watch but then I messed how the notification works smoothly in Apple Watch so I returned to them, now if anyone asks me in my region about this I will tell him to avoid it. the alternative is good and reliable and respects the Arabic community

I wish that they just implement the Arabic language in just the notification but they don't care so we will not as well and it's shame it's a great product with bad staff and support members. 

the market for this watch is huge in my country everyone I know who uses android phones they think about this watch but when they know about this situation they go to another brand so I don't know why they are so stubborn and ignorance

Best Answer

:sos_button::chequered_flag::sos_button::chequered_flag::sos_button::chequered_flag::sos_button:I sadly announce that after more than 10 years, I am leaving @fitbit to a more respectful brand like Garmin, Reason?
4 years ago I started a case on fitbit to enable araboc fonts on its trackers, thousand voted for this request and yet fitbit and google do not seem to be interested, so to me it is either one of these two,
- Discrimination
- Ignorance
As an Arab, I get lots of messages from people in arabic and it is a useful tool for me.
Keep losing customers fitbit, I am joining the boycott.

@HeydyF @Fitbit @Mz1989 

Best Answer
0 Votes