Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

screen protectors

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I would like advice on the best high-definition transparent film protector for my Fitbit Versa Lite.  The Fitbit advocate I called said Fitbit did not manufacture a film face protector like Otto does for Smartphone screen protection, but suggested that I contact the Community for advice.  He said Amazon offers several and I did see one by Supershieldz but I'd like your advice before ordering.

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi, in principle your Versa does not need a screen protector because of the Gorilla glass, but I you want to use one for certainty, the Supershieldz is a very good one. A few of my friends have it and are very satisfied with it. Personally, I do not use one, regards kuzibri

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

Hi, in principle your Versa does not need a screen protector because of the Gorilla glass, but I you want to use one for certainty, the Supershieldz is a very good one. A few of my friends have it and are very satisfied with it. Personally, I do not use one, regards kuzibri

Best Answer

Hi @SydH I always use a screwn protector on my fitbits. My personal choice is iq Shields. They are wet install so much easier to position than the dry install ones (you can move them on the screen) and they last a long time before needing to be replaced.

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

I use a screen protector on my Versa & am glad I do. I got mine on Amazon. Just search for Fitbit Versa screen protectors. You can get packs of 3 or 4 for about $12 or less. I banged my watch against the dryer door one day & shattered the protector. No damage to the watch.

Best Answer
Thank you so much for your advice. It was very helpful.
Best Answer

Thank you, Nelly.  Very helpful.  I appreciate your help and quick response.

Syd

Best Answer

What brand did you purchase for your fitbit?

Best Answer
0 Votes