Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nokia 7.1 Not Syncing

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I got a new phone, a Nokia 7.1. I've tried everything to receive text and appointment notifications on my Versa and noting works. I can't find any Nokia device on compatible devices...so I am getting the idea I will NOT be able to receive any notifications on my Versa...?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@koikeeper you can browse this forum to see if there are any other Nokia-Versa users, but the list of compatible devices changes all the time. It may simply mean your device hasn't been tested by Fitbit yet and some features may not work properly. Can you please provide me with your phone OS version, Versa firmware version and Fitbit mobile app version?

For now, please do the following:

1. Make sure All-day sync, Always Connected and Keep Alive Widget are enabled in the Fitbit mobile app. Make sure to sync after enabling them.
  2. Make sure the notifications are ON on your Versa. Press and hold the left button to access quick menu. Turn the notifications to ON.
  3. In the Fitbit mobile app, make sure you enabled the notifications and that Fitbit notification service is enabled in your phone settings. It needs to be ON. Can you please take a screenshot of Versa notifications settings in the Fitbit mobile app and post it here?
  4. Finally, if your phone is in DND or silent mode, make sure Always vibrate option is enabled in your Fitbit mobile app. Also, it's always a good idea to toggle on/off notifications in the Fitbit mobile app with sync in-between.

Just out of curiosity, can you tell me when your tracker synced last time? 

Marrrmaduke | Canada
Charge HR, Blaze, Charge 2, Charge 3, Inspire HR, Versa Lite, Versa SE, Aria

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
8 REPLIES 8

@koikeeper you can browse this forum to see if there are any other Nokia-Versa users, but the list of compatible devices changes all the time. It may simply mean your device hasn't been tested by Fitbit yet and some features may not work properly. Can you please provide me with your phone OS version, Versa firmware version and Fitbit mobile app version?

For now, please do the following:

1. Make sure All-day sync, Always Connected and Keep Alive Widget are enabled in the Fitbit mobile app. Make sure to sync after enabling them.
  2. Make sure the notifications are ON on your Versa. Press and hold the left button to access quick menu. Turn the notifications to ON.
  3. In the Fitbit mobile app, make sure you enabled the notifications and that Fitbit notification service is enabled in your phone settings. It needs to be ON. Can you please take a screenshot of Versa notifications settings in the Fitbit mobile app and post it here?
  4. Finally, if your phone is in DND or silent mode, make sure Always vibrate option is enabled in your Fitbit mobile app. Also, it's always a good idea to toggle on/off notifications in the Fitbit mobile app with sync in-between.

Just out of curiosity, can you tell me when your tracker synced last time? 

Marrrmaduke | Canada

Best Answer

Thank you, Marrrmaduke! I checked all the settings you mentioned. I thought I had all those notifications on, but apparently not, because now I am getting my text notifications! Thank you so much for your help.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@koikeeper I am so glad I could help. Enjoy your Versa and happy holidays! 🎄

Marrrmaduke | Canada

Best Answer
0 Votes
Happy holidays to you, too!
Best Answer

I'm sorry to bother,  but is your Nokia 7.1 running the newest Android version (Android Oreo / 8.0)? I was considering getting a Nokia 7.1 but I really wanted it to work with my new Versa... Thanks in advance  

Best Answer
0 Votes
It's no bother...happy to be of help.

My Nokia 7.1 has Android version 9. It is now getting along fine with my Versa and I'm getting all alerts and notifications.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you very much! Have a great 2019*

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi

I don't receive any notifications in my Nokia 7.1 I use versa Fitbit lit and the notifications are on in my watch , can you help me please to see where is the problem?

Best Answer
0 Votes