Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Versa screen cracked

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have recently dropped my Fitbit Versa and the screen cracked. What is the best way to repair this? Is the best option only to buy a new one?

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

A warm welcome to the Community @QuinnOf3 and @Odyssey13 thanks for stopping by.

I am sorry to hear about what happened with your Versa display. I've gone ahead and escalated your case to our support team, for them to take a deeper look at this. Please keep an eye on your inbox for further instructions. Since as mentioned by our friend, we don't have a repair center.

Keep me posted. Smiley Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
9 REPLIES 9

Hi @QuinnOf3   there is no repair for these devices.

Does this still work?

I'm thinking you might use your homeowner's insurance to see if they would pay for it.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

A warm welcome to the Community @QuinnOf3 and @Odyssey13 thanks for stopping by.

I am sorry to hear about what happened with your Versa display. I've gone ahead and escalated your case to our support team, for them to take a deeper look at this. Please keep an eye on your inbox for further instructions. Since as mentioned by our friend, we don't have a repair center.

Keep me posted. Smiley Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
Thank you both!
Best Answer

Mine cracked and I was told there is no repair available and it’s not under warranty to be sent a replacement. Hopefully you get better results

Best Answer
0 Votes

My screen got cracked after it fell from the table where I put it. Is fitbit working on any solution s a repair center or so? It is very disappointing that the only option that you have is buying anew one, specially when I just got this device 3 days ago. Please advice.

Best Answer
0 Votes
When I called customer service they said the cracked screen wasn’t covered under warranty and they have no repair option. They only said they’d pass my feedback on about my frustration that there’s no repair option.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes,there is insurance you can buy if you purchased your Fitbit in the last 30 days.  It’s called squartrade an Allstate company It’s a good deal.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes,there is insurance you can buy if you purchased your Fitbit in the last 30 days.  It’s called squartrade an Allstate company It’s a good deal.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

I received my Fitbit versa for Christmas & recently dropped it.  The screen cracked.  Help!  From reading others experiences it sounds as though I’m on my own.  Not good press. 

Best Answer
0 Votes