Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oppo phones compatibility with Versa

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Has anyone found an Oppo phone that syncs completely with the Fitbit versa?
I'm looking at the Oppo Find X or the R15 Pro.
Thanks.

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity 

Best Answer
21 REPLIES 21

If it is not on the approved FitBit list . . . . 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey @Leroyhuey, welcome aboard! The Oppo phone models that are officially compatible with Fitbit trackers, are those that appear here. Other ones, as those that you mentioned, might work with the Versa but I can't guarantee that. You can follow the troubleshooting in this help article: Why can't I setup my Fitbit device? and if you were able to pair them but having syncing issues, you can review the troubleshooting in this other help article: Why won't my Fitbit device sync? 

Thanks for stopping by @GreginJaxFL

Keep me posted! 

Heydy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes

They do work but not well.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for your reply. 

All the phones on the list don't seem to be available in Australia. Is there a reason for this?

thanks. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Some Oppo Mobile Are compatibility With Versa Like Oppo A57, A75

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey @Eriklb, I hope you are doin' fine! Yes, that is something that happens also when you are using a non compatible device with Fitbit trackers. They don't work completely or not all the functions will work as expected, as if you were using a compatible phone or tablet. So I normally suggest to troubleshoot it by checking this help article, but just keep in mind that I can't guarantee that those steps will fix the issue. 

@Leroyhuey, to be completely honest with you, we as moderators don't know exactly in which countries some phone models work and others don't. We can just provide you with general information about the compatibility of certain phone models. 

@davidjones, there are a few Oppo phone models that are compatible, and I guess that there are some others that work with Fitbit devices, even though they don't appear on the list. Maybe they are under testing, and your Versa might work with some of them but I can't guarantee that inconveniences won't appear. 

In this case guys, I will ask yo to be patience, as our team is always working in order to add more compatible devices to the list. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the oppo a71 and would love for it to be compatable.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey @Livesniper123, let me give you a warm welcome to the Community! Our team is always working in order to expand the compatible devices list, so this phone might be available as compatible anytime, I can't tell you when, so I will ask you to be patient. However, you can try to setup/sync your Versa with it. I can't guarantee that it'll work but you can give it a try. In the meantime, you can also try to setup/sync your Versa with a computer that meets the requirements. You can take a look at the information in this help article: How do I set up my Fitbit device? For further questions! 

Let me know if you have further questions! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@HeydyF Considering that this post is now around 8 months old, and that there seems to be a great demand for supporting Oppo devices which are available in Australia, can this be escalated as an issue for your company and be resolved as soon as possible? I was told by customer support his morning that the software engineers monitor this forum to identify issues and establish the need for further software/hardware development. I think that this qualifies as a need.

Best Answer

Yes agree wholeheartedly. I have an R15 and while it seems to work ok have a lot of problems syncing.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Quando sarà compatibile con Oppo Reno ? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the Oppo R15 Pro and just bought the Versa and the bloody thing won't show up on my device list on app but it says it's connected ... 

Best Answer

I just bought a Versa but it wouldn't set up on my Oppo F11 Pro, which is barely a month old. I'm really, really disappointed.

Best Answer

Yep. It's disappointing. Lucky for me I have a Samsung to I use so hooked the Versa up to that till they make the oppos compatible.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Oppo r15 pro won't connect to my fit bit versa who can help 

Best Answer
0 Votes

How do U get it to work mine hooked up but won't turn my notification on 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have Oppo Real me 1. It was working and syncing well for almost 6 months, don't know from past 2-3 months GPS not syncing also, track excercice in the mobile stopped working.. 

All the malfunction happened when my first tracker replaced with the new one.. Really it sucks. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I bought a Fitbit Versa today and I can't even set it up. I get to the point where the Bluetooth on my phone finds the device during the setup process, then the setup part crashes and the app goes back to my Fitbit profile and I have no device connected. I rang Fitbit and went through all the troubleshooting processes and was even told my phone IS compatible (Oppo R17 pro). 

They told me to take the Fitbit back for a refund...

Do I do that or should I wait until Fitbit sort out this Oppo issue??

Best Answer

UPDATE - I tried setting up on the computer, this time it got past the Bluetooth stage but couldn't connect to wifi

Best Answer
0 Votes