Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa Watch Faces

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have had the same Apple Watch since they were first released and it’s kinda on its last legs so I decided to go for a change.  I was going to get something else but when I saw the Versa, that looks like a watch and advertised to have watch faces you can customise I thought I would go with that.

its nice looking, it’s light and comfortable on my wrist and easy to navigate and use but when it comes to watch faces I couldn’t be more disappointed!!!! I like to be able to see the full date (day/month/date) as well as use a 24 hour clock. So, I’ve picked one I like (one by Fitbit) and I go to customise it so I’ve got what I want on the screen.......what colour do you want? That’s it, I can pick one of six colours. Smiley Sad  so I tried another one, I didn’t like it but I tried it.....what colour do you want? If your going to advertise/sell something with one of your big selling points are that your watch faces are customisable, then make them bloody customisable! 

HINT: being able to change JUST the colour IS NOT customisable!!

I think I might be taking it back, parting ways with an extra £100 to get a newer Apple Watch 

Best Answer
14 REPLIES 14

Hi @FOXTROTOSCAR,

I would give the Versa a little time. When the Ionic was released, there weren't that many clock faces. Now there are over 400. Some of these will be re-designed for the Versa no doubt.

You'll have to decide how urgent the need is, I suppose. Best of luck.

Work out...eat... sleep...repeat!
Dave | California

Best Answer
0 Votes

Did you see it specifically stated on fitbit.com that the watch faces themselves were customizable? Or is this something one of the tech websites are stating?  Fitbit can't be held responsible for what other websites may be posting.  

You can, however, customize the Versa itself with different watch faces, but customizing the actual watch faces may be limited.

Best Answer
0 Votes

An extract taken directly from Fitbit

Customisable Clockfaces

Personalise the hi-res colour touchscreen on Fitbit Versa by choosing from a variety of clock faces designed for any occasion.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Well, being able to change even one thing does make it customizable, by definition.  I know, it stinks that you can't change more than one thing. Welcome to the world of marketing. Everybody does it.  It definitely pays to do your homework and investigate before buying and then getting upset.

Best Answer
0 Votes

You could of course make your own clockface. It does not look that difficult, just have to figure out how. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

There are 2 things I'm waiting for in a watch face:

1. Counterclockwise face. I have that on my android wear Asus and my Tizen Samsung. I'm a radical left-hander, and having a left-handed watch face has always been a cool thing for me. I've found several counter-clockwise analog watches over the years. 🙂

2. Larger (or customizable) sizes for the steps/info on some of the 'watch-like' faces. I like the Nelson face, but the step count at the bottom is about a 2-point font. Totally unreadable if you are ... more mature, like me.

If anyone sees that counterclockwise face, I'd love to hear about it!

Cheers

Best Answer
0 Votes

The Maker clockface will let you fully customize your clock face.

KC | Texas
One, Charge HR, Charge 2, Versa | Galaxy S9 Plus
Best Answer
0 Votes

20180519_103339 (1).jpgTry this watch face, ActionFigure.  You can customize this a lot.  On this watch face you can see lots but what I did was blackened out all and is just what I need

Best Answer

I went the other extreme and used Maker to design one from scratch. It was a pain, but you eventually get the hang of it. Saved and loaded, good to go! Then I decided I was bored and switched to a premise one for a couple days. When I went to go back to my saved face, it was completely gone! I had to build it from scratch if I wanted it back. I thought the whole point in saving it was so I would have it when I wanted it next!!!

Best Answer

You can save your Maker code in a note app on your phone.  When you switch back to Maker, paste in your copied code, read the code, select the background from your phone and you will have your face again.  I save all of my Maker faces this way so I can use other clock faces and still go back to what I created.

KC | Texas
One, Charge HR, Charge 2, Versa | Galaxy S9 Plus
Best Answer
0 Votes

What about 'circled'? Disclaimer: you have to pay for it after 24 hours and it's analog, however, I came across that recently and it's highly customizable - maybe you might like that one ? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

The installation of the maker watchface is aborted all the time. Some other watchfaces also need a 2nd or 3rd start, but finaly work. Any ideas very welcome 😉

Best Answer
0 Votes

Do you also have the prob that loading watch faces has to be repeated 1-5 times until they are finaly loaded ?

Best Answer
With help from Fitbit I was able to choose a watch face that showed the time in bold font & steps & pulse that was great but frequently when I flick my wrist it does not show that face but it shows 4 items with small font -- often unreadable with my eyesight -- WHY DOES IT DO THAT?  I WANT THE TIME! When I flick my wrist!
Best Answer
0 Votes