Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa counting floors while driving and not getting calls

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The versa is not living up to any expectations. While driving it said it walked up 97 flights of stairs, the battery lasts 2-3 days and I barely use it. I constantly have to restart it and delete it from my app as well as unpaid it from bluetooth.  Now it doesn't even want to send calls. This versa is a joke. It sucks to pay so much for this watch and it doesn't even work. 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

@Scirilo Welcome! It's good that the community is growing! Sorry to hear about the different issues you are having with your Versa. The floors are counted via an altimeter that detects the variance in altitude by measuring air pressure. There are some instances in which this may be affected like windy weather and gusts of wind, a close room with an AC. Also when driving you may go through hilly areas. Regarding the syncing issues that may also affect call notifications please check that you have a compatible mobile device. You can try removing all devices from your phone's bluetooth list (not only the Versa but all devices). Restart your phone and restart your Versa by doing the following:

1.- Press and hold the back (left) and bottom buttons until you see the Fitbit logo on the screen. This should take less than 10 seconds.
2.- Let go of the buttons.
3.- If your Fitbit watch doesn't work normally, use the instructions in How do I turn off my Fitbit device? to turn your watch off and on again. 

If the issue persist you can try doing a factory reset by going to settings > about > Factory Reset on your Versa. You will need to set it up again on your account.

Let me know how it goes!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've done all of that and have had to do it multiple times since I have had the watch. This is absolutely ridiculous to have to continue to do and a watch that cost over $200 when all said and done.

Best Answer
0 Votes