Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa shows blank screen then switched off and won’t turn on again

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Yesterday my verse started vibrating asking for my passcode while I was exercising. When I touched the screen after, it went blank and then switched off. I charged all night, but it won’t switch on again. 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

@Dougsma17 A warm welcome to our Community! Sorry to hear that your tracker isn't working. Start by

cleaning the contacts then charge it by plugging it for a couple of hours directly to your computer's usb port (try different ports) or use an UL listed usb wall adapter. After this restart your device.

Let me know how it goes!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the suggestion. I had tried this. Unfortunately this didn’t work for my Fitbit. 

Best Answer

@Dougsma17 sorry for the delay in my reply. Thank you for following my suggestions. Since this didn't work the best thing to do is letting our Support team know so they can further assist you. I noticed that you already have a case with them so I wanted to know if they were able to help you?

I look forward to your reply!

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for your reply. I contacted the support team who sent me a replacement, which I have now recieved. I am enjoying having my Fitbit again, I really missed it!

Best Answer

@Dougsma17 sorry for the late reply. Happy to hear that you got a replacement from our Support team. Also thank you for sharing your experience with them as this may help other members in the same situation.

I'll be around!

Best Answer
0 Votes