Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

API Reauest limit

Dear Good Days Developers,

I am Jessica Lu , a senior students in Taiwan. Our lab is focus on big data and our team is working with division of rehabilitation medicine to monitor patient’s situation ( about 30 patient). We are using Fitbit product (Charge HR and Blaze ) for researching patient’s data , however, the assess token limit has restricted our research , since we are using real-time to access patient’s data .

Hence, I have following questions want to ask

1. Are there any ways to increase our develop account’s access and data tokens limit to 720 per hours ?
  2. Do we have any chance to have an academic cooperation with Fitbit, we are willing to discuss details.

We are looking forward to any ideas , suggestions and replies.

Thank you and Best whishes

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hello Jessica, 

If you're looking to work with Fitbit devices in research settings we would be happy to help. 

Our Fitabase research platform offers robust data management and data access capabilities for researchers and healthcare organizations who want to track, follow, and export data from dozens to hundreds (even thousands) of Fitbit devices (accounts). 

Feel free to get in touch so we can learn more about your research and how we can help: hello@fitabase.com. 

Using Fitbits in Research? Check out Fitabase -- fitabase.com
Best Answer

Thank you for your recommend!
According to your reply, fitabase has support even thousands device (account), and our requirement more like a device (account) do thousands times request for Fitbit data. However, I have done some research and find out fitabase could support real-time monitor (which exactly we are trying to do), and I had signed up Fitabase, the page shows invite request is needed.

I wonder know how can I get invite code and how many requests we can send to Fitbit through fitabase?

Best Answer
0 Votes