Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I sell an app?

ANSWERED

If I develop an app on FITBIT and want to sell the app for monthly subscription or one time use, is it possible ? What is the process to do it ? Thanks

Moderator edit: Moved to own topic.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@creative wrote:

If I develop an app on FITBIT and want to sell the app for monthly subscription or one time use, is it possible ? What is the process to do it ? Thanks

The Fitbit Web API Terms of Service permit commercial applications.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

what will your app do more than Fitbit ?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Since I wear fitbit almost 22 hours a day, except when I am taking shower or charging, I want to use fitbit to track my assets like Phone, Wallet, Laptop bag and for that matter any bluetooth supported device. If they are beyond bluetooth range I want it to flash or beep and a small light RED lights up - also saves the last known GPS co-ordinates in the cloud ? I have detailed use case on this - send me mail at gowestpat@yahoo.com

Best Answer
0 Votes

@creative wrote:

The Fitbit Web API Terms of Service permit commercial applications.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@creative wrote:

Since I wear fitbit almost 22 hours a day, except when I am taking shower or charging, I want to use fitbit to track my assets like Phone, Wallet, Laptop bag and for that matter any bluetooth supported device. If they are beyond bluetooth range I want it to flash or beep and a small light RED lights up - also saves the last known GPS co-ordinates in the cloud ? I have detailed use case on this - send me mail at gowestpat@yahoo.com

Do all your bluetooth devices have an integrated GPS to have their co-ordinates saved in the cloud ?

is the GPS working inside concrete ?

if the last GPS data are 100 miles far, do you think you will be able to find them ?

is there a red light on the fitbit device ?

you cannot access the device by BT, only get the data stored on fitbit servers.

Best Answer
0 Votes