Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CloudFlare captcha blocks my server from connecting

ANSWERED

We are developing a web app that connects to the FitBit API. This was working perfectly then suddenly stopped. Local still worked but dev didn't. After investigation it appears our dev server IP is listed with CloudFlare as it's throwing up a captcha. As we're connecting to the API via the server there is no way to solve the captcha so the connection fails. How can we delist our IP? The sys admins says they have scanned the server and submitted delist requests but will this stop the captcha?

Many thanks.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@JoshH2 PM me your client ID so I can take a look.

Andrew | Community Moderator, Fitbit

What motivates you?

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@JoshH2 PM me your client ID so I can take a look.

Andrew | Community Moderator, Fitbit

What motivates you?

Best Answer
0 Votes

As I've just received a PM asking for the solution to this I thought I'd update.  The FitBit admins had to unblock the IP manually to stop cloud flare from blocking our server.  Also make sure you get your IP delisted from CloudFlare.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Facing this in India right now across multiple Broadband providers. How will this work with Dynamic IPs ? Without straight access, the Fitbit is pretty much useless, since the app doesn't sync locally via Bluetooth.

This case is for actual app usage and sync with device. Currently, locked out of the app and login doesn't work due to CloudFlare. 

Best Answer