Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Comparing steps for a group for custom time ranges

Hello,

My company's recently started using FitBit as part of its wellness program.  The question I've got is that the HR person in charge of the program is saying he can only see steps for a defined amount of time from present.  So, for instance, he can see now minus 30 days.  But, he can't say that he wants to see from midnight on Nov 1 through midnight on Dec 1.  This makes it hard for them to run competitions.  

I'm looking at the API and don't see anything to pull data for groups.  So, what's the best way to achieve this?  Is there something in the normal dashboard we're missing or is there something in the API or would something like the subscriptions be our best bet short of our HR person friending everyone and trying to pull it from a leaderboard?  

I feel like I'm missing something.

Thanks for any help!

Rebecca

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

I guess to simplify my question...  I'm trying to figure out how to get the steps for my company's activity group from Date X to Date Y without having to login on midnight of Date Y to get it.

Best Answer

I would also like to do something similar to this.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Doesn't look like the web API allows this via just your own authentication. What you'd need to do is authenticate all those users in your application. So simplist thing would be just a web portal and upon authentication, the portal scraps the data needed.

Best Answer
0 Votes