Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dead Subscription Endpoint?

We are no longer (it would appear since September 2nd) receiving subcription notifications on our testing endpoint.  When I look at the endpoint on the dev site, it would appear to still be enabled however the Stats shows "No Stats Available".  Reading on this topic, it would appear this is caused by the endpoint being disable or no users are connected to the endpoint.  However, the dev site shows the endpoint as enabled.  I even took the extra step of disabling the endpoint and reenabling it.  I verifed we have users connected to the endpoint with new data sync'd to the fitbit site.  I also added a new user to make sure we didn't have any expired OAuth tokens.

Is there a way to determine if the endpoint is disabled by fitbit, but for some reason not showing as such on the maintainence page?  Or any other help would be greatly appreciated too.

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

When you make a List Subscriptions request for a user, do you see subscriptions in the list?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi JeremiahFitbit ,

Yes, for user rhoy66@gmail.com, received subscription in the list as in below response:

{"apiSubscriptions":[{"collectionType":"activities","ownerId":"2277RL","ownerType":"user","subscriberId":"1234","subscriptionId":"PHD1031042277RL"}]}

Please let's know if you need any details to resolve this issue

Best Answer
0 Votes