Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Api logout

Hello,

I am integrating Fitbit api in my iOS App. I am able to login to my Fitbit account and pul the data from the api. My question is, in my App I want to logout from my account and login to another user account. How to achieve that? I am able to revoke permission but I am not able to logout and login as another Fitbit user. Please help

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @FitnessGal123,

Welcome to the Forums!

Are you trying to get another user to go through the Fitbit consent flow to share data with your application? If so, you can send the Fitbit Oauth 2.0 authorization link to the other Fitbit user, but make sure to include the parameter "prompt=login_consent" to force the new user to log into their account and consent to share data. To see all the authorization url parameters, please see our documentation here.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hello
I am able to login and get the data. Need a way to logout from that not revoke, just logout. 
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello John. It does not work If I got you correctly. I will always start with permissions page. So once I log in with one user I will never login with another until I do not select the button - Not you? How can I start with credential screen once again?

Best Answer
0 Votes