Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Web API Versions

ANSWERED

Regarding API versions and endpoints.

Is there a list of all endpoints and what versions they are on? Like a swagger page or API reference?

I've just realized that different entities are on different versions. For example, browsing the documentation:

• Sleep: 1.2
  • Activities: 1.0
  • Some of the oAuth: 1.1
  • etc.

Thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Jeff_New_Ocean,

The only list we have that displays the latest versions of our endpoints can be found in our Swagger documentation (link). We do make a strong effort to ensure that each endpoint in the Web API documentation displays the latest version and the latest information.

When an endpoint is deprecated, we usually support it for a few months and provide documentation to the newest version of the endpoint (Ex: Sleep v1).

I hope this helps. Let me know if you have any additional questions.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @Jeff_New_Ocean,

The only list we have that displays the latest versions of our endpoints can be found in our Swagger documentation (link). We do make a strong effort to ensure that each endpoint in the Web API documentation displays the latest version and the latest information.

When an endpoint is deprecated, we usually support it for a few months and provide documentation to the newest version of the endpoint (Ex: Sleep v1).

I hope this helps. Let me know if you have any additional questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks @JohnFitbit, this is perfect.

Best Answer
0 Votes