Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit developer contact

ANSWERED

Hello

I am currently working on a project within my company that will utilize the Fitbit Flex.  I as a project manager would like to know if there is a direct contact I can work with to hook up with my development team.

Please let me know.

Thank you.

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

This is the official Fitbit API support channel. We'd prefer if your development team read our documentation and use this forum. Myself and several other Fitbit engineers and product managers are here to help.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
9 REPLIES 9

This is the official Fitbit API support channel. We'd prefer if your development team read our documentation and use this forum. Myself and several other Fitbit engineers and product managers are here to help.

Best Answer

Where would someone send sugestions to the devlopment team?

Best Answer

@DavidBenn: The Web API support forum is a great place for Web API-related feature requests. For general Fitbit feature requests, use the Feature Requests forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Are there any plans to develop a waterproof version of the Charge 2 since Fitbit has successfully developed the Ionic? Besides a $300 price tag, I’d personally prefer the size and functionality of the Charge 2 in a waterproof version with a scratchproof screen over the Ionic since I don’t need a “smart watch,” only a multi-sport, waterproof fitness monitor.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @AliRaza 

I work as Siftware developer at Bizviz Technologies Pvt. Ltd.

I have one issue regards FitBit Authentication.

I am using Fitbit API through Fitbit Authentication Process ( Created FitBit App and using client id and client Secret).

The issue is, My App is redirecting to Fitbit login page, and when i am enter my Fitbit Credentials through GMAIL login details, it is saying user does not exists and if i am trying with my own FitBit Account details (WITHOUT GMAIL) it is working Fine 

Due to this issue my App is not behaving correct.

Please Help me on this issue.

thanx and regards,

sachin

email : sahu.sachin@bdb.ai

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @AliRaza

I work as Siftware developer at Bizviz Technologies Pvt. Ltd. I have one issue regards FitBit Authentication. I am using Fitbit API through Fitbit Authentication Process ( Created FitBit App and using client id and client Secret).

The issue is, My App is redirecting to Fitbit login page, and when i am enter my Fitbit Credentials through GMAIL login details, it is saying user does not exists and if i am trying with my own FitBit Account details (WITHOUT GMAIL) it is working Fine Due to this issue my App is not behaving correct. Please Help me on this issue.

Thanx and regards,

sachin sahu

email : sahu.sachin@bdb.ai

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @sachinAtBizvizT,

Would you please confirm if my understanding of your problem is correct?   

When your application sends the authorization URL (e.g. https://www.fitbit.com/oauth2/authorize...) you are directed to the Fitbit login page.  At this time, you try to enter your Fitbit login (@gmail.com address) which fails.  When you enter a different email address (for example @bdb.ai) this works.

Do I understand your problem correctly?

Gordon Crenshaw
Senior Technical Solutions Consultant
Fitbit Partner Engineering & Web API Support | Google
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @GordonFitbit

This is my Process :

1. I have signed up using gmail login.

2. After that, i am using that credentials inside my created app fitbit login page then it is showing me one message User Doesn't exixts or password is incorrect.

3. what i did, After login it is redirecting me to one page there third paty login is disabled if i am changing this to false it is showing third party options and then if i am selecting google signed in it is working this is in case of gmail.

4. But if i am doing this whole process with Facebook it is not creating problem MEANS.

Creating account using Facebook --> using that credetials in my app --> no need to change querry parameters to false --> directly i am entering my details --> after it is redirecting to my CALL_BACK_URL.

Please Check the image.

Thanx,Selection_007.png

Best Answer
0 Votes

Some More Details,

Selection_010.png

Best Answer
0 Votes