Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting continuous intraday data even through midnight

Hey, 

I guess the titles speaks for itself: 
I'm using a simple python script to get HR data from my surge, but ran into a little hickup.
If the activity overlaps two days (23:00 - 01:00), the request is not able to get my intraday data, since there's no "end-date" argument. 

fitbit_stats = auth2_client.intraday_time_series('activities/heart', base_date='2016-02-16', detail_level='1min', start_time='10:09', end_time='10:24')

Is there any known way to solve this? (other than manually join the data after 2 separate requests)

Thanks, 
Martin

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Thank you for joining us @rhymak!  I'll be happy to help you with this. Would you be so kind to clarify and provide us more details about your issue? If you can attach a picture or screenshot that would be great.

See you soon!  

Fitbit Community ModeratorVivian | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did this help you? Help others by marking it as a solution! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey @VivisFitbit

if I ignore that the reply came 48 days after I've posted my question:

I think I couldn't be more clear as I was in the original post. Please read the question again if you are really willing to help me, screenshot of my app code won't be any more useful. 

Regards, 
rhymak

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey @rhymak, looks like your question was originally posted on the Surge board so we moved it over to the API board.

In regard to your question, I was able to successfully pull HR across 2 different days with this endpoint:

https://api.fitbit.com/1/user/-/activities/heart/date/2016-03-28/2016-03-29/1min/time/23:00/01:00.js...

Perhaps it's the way you're structuring your request?

Andrew | Community Moderator, Fitbit

What motivates you?

Best Answer
0 Votes