Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I get sugar contents of the food?

ANSWERED

Hi,

We are trying to figures out which food items from  from logged food are empty calorie food. Does fitbit provide any kind of flag for it? We are also trying to get Sugar contents of the food. But when we logged the food with Fitbit portal and tried getting the data using Get foods api, but we didnt get any sugar content in Nutritional Value. Could you please let me know how can get Sugar contents? Also if there is any way to detect empty calorie food?

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@testhealthdevic wrote:

Do we need to buy any developer license for Fitbit or you don't expose that kind of data for the predefined foods?

No you don't need to buy any sort of license. The license I'm referring to is the license that Fitbit has to the nutritional information for certain foods.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3
We include full nutrition information for the private foods of the user (that he creates either via the API or Fitbit), and only a subset for the foods from the public Food DB due to the licensing considerations.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the updates. What kind of licensing information are you talking about? Do we need to buy any developer license for Fitbit or you don't expose that kind of data for the predefined foods?

Thanks.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@testhealthdevic wrote:

Do we need to buy any developer license for Fitbit or you don't expose that kind of data for the predefined foods?

No you don't need to buy any sort of license. The license I'm referring to is the license that Fitbit has to the nutritional information for certain foods.

Best Answer
0 Votes