Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get listed on partner page?

Our service used to appear as a "compatible app" on https://www.fitbit.com/partnership, but no longer... How do we get back on this list?

Don't know if this forum is the most appropriate place for asking, but haven't had much luck getting a response from a human with reading comprehension etc through the other support channels 😞

Eric Jain
Got data? Get answers at zenobase.com.
Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Did you contacted the support team from the official contact page? @ejain

http://contact.fitbit.com

Best Answer
0 Votes

@ejain Happy to have you in our Community! Like @SunsetRunner said you could try contacting the appropriate department to know how to add your app to the compatible apps list. In this case there is a specific form you can fill out that will be sent to the correct place in order to have answers to your inquiry.

Let me know how it goes!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
Yes, contacting the support team through the official contact page is what I had done before I posted here. Didn't do me much good, though I have since managed to get an answer ("no")...
Eric Jain
Got data? Get answers at zenobase.com.
Best Answer
0 Votes

@ejain Did you use the form I linked on my previous post or contacted the Customer Support team. The form should direct your inquiry to the specific team that checks these things although they may take longer to reply as they aren't exactly bound to the same timeframe CS handles. On customer support they don't handle these type of request so you won't get that much information from them.

Keep me posted!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes