Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to take datas from google cloud Api

ANSWERED

Hello everyone,

We have fitbit sense smartwatch and google cloud services. We  need to take fitbit datas from google cloud Api .How can we do it? We would really appreciate if you help us with this.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@SAQDTA   I am moving your post to the Web API forum.  I think it is a better fit for your question.  Developers follow that forum and I hope you get the answer you need.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

@SAQDTA   I am moving your post to the Web API forum.  I think it is a better fit for your question.  Developers follow that forum and I hope you get the answer you need.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @SAQDTA 

The Fitbit data is not available through the Google Cloud APIs.  You'll need to use the Fitbit APIs directly.   Check out our "Getting Started" guide.   If you get stuck, let us know.  We'll be glad to help!

Gordon

Gordon Crenshaw
Senior Technical Solutions Consultant
Fitbit Partner Engineering & Web API Support | Google
Best Answer

İ would like to transfer the data(walking,heart) that i would get from Fitbit to the server .is there any way you recommend it to do that ???

Best Answer
0 Votes

İ would like to transfer the data(walking,heart) that i would get from Fitbit to the server .is there any way you recommend it to do that 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @SAQDTA 

The application that is calling the Fitbit Web APIs should be able to process the Fitbit data and push it into your server.   

Gordon

Gordon Crenshaw
Senior Technical Solutions Consultant
Fitbit Partner Engineering & Web API Support | Google
Best Answer
0 Votes