Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intraday API for comercial use restriction

Hi Fitbit dev team, 

Im developing a system for a client which get and display health data from fitbit server.

These datas belong to patient from a hospital where introduces heath diagnosing by data measure from fitbit devices. 

In this case, I assume that there are needs to get access to Intraday API for cormercial use. (Which allows to get data form multi people)

The client said that their company has already access to Intraday API for cormercial use, which there had been some contract between their company and Fitbit. 

Im writing to ask if, 

The access to comercial Intraday API is given to which one in these 2? 

- Certain fitbit dev accounts. If a fitbit dev account has access to cormecial use Intraday API all of apps registered by this account have access as well? 

Or

- Certain application. by submit an application form which I has to fill in my app client ID?

To get access, do I need to submit a new application form for my system, or just ask the client to create an application by their fitbit dev account? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi @TungNT 

Intraday access is granted per client ID, not per developer account.   If this is a new application, please fill out the Intraday Request form found at https://dev.fitbit.com/build/reference/web-api/intraday-requests/.   If the company believes they have intraday access for their organization through a contract, please provide that information and the company name in the description.

Gordon

Gordon Crenshaw
Senior Technical Solutions Consultant
Fitbit Partner Engineering & Web API Support | Google
Best Answer
0 Votes