Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is Fitbit data Editable?

We have integrated the Fitbit API into our Portal, so now we can view the data like food log, activities log etc.. in our system. Is there is any way to make those data editable?

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

I'm not sure you can 'edit' records, but the work around I use tends to be to delete what ever record I want to edit from Fitbit then send a 'new' editied record back to Fitbit.

Its not as clean as simply editing, but it seems to work well enough and has the same effect

Ionic & Aria, Blaze (retired), Alta (retired), Surge (retired), Charge HR (retired), One (retired), Classic (retired) | Microsoft Surface | Google Pixel 2XL Android FitBit App
Best Answer

Thanks for the response.

Is this available via the Fitbit API? ( Since we need to integrate the changes from our App then to Fitbit)

Do you have any reference links ?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@closerlooksince your initial post only listed food and activites here are some links that could help

Ionic & Aria, Blaze (retired), Alta (retired), Surge (retired), Charge HR (retired), One (retired), Classic (retired) | Microsoft Surface | Google Pixel 2XL Android FitBit App
Best Answer
0 Votes