Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to get the call back notifications for a new oAuth2.0 user

As part of Oauth2.0 migration, we have changed our code according to support Oauth2. We are able to connect the device and able to get the access token and refresh token. And also we have saved the new refresh token to get the new access token every time for both new user and migrated user.

Issue: When we try to add a manual entry in fitbit, we are able to get the call back notification for a migrated member(OAuth1.0 to OAuth2.0). But when we added entry for a new user(Connected using OAuth2.0), we are not able to recieve the call back notifications.

We ensured that the application notification is enabled. 

We searched in the Forum and found all about text,call vibrate notifications etc but not the call back notification.

Let me know what we are missing.

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

@kgajula I've moved ypir post to the developers forum, i don't think you ment to post it in the now retired Ultra forum

Best Answer
0 Votes

Can any one help us on this? We need to resolve this ASAP.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Any direction that can be given on this issue would be greatly appreciated.  We are hoping to resolve this issue so we can complete our deployment to production.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Can someone please provide information.  Our production release is just around the corner and we do not yet have direction from you on the issue.

Best Answer
0 Votes

As part of Oauth2.0 migration, we have changed our code according to support Oauth2. We are able to connect the device and able to get the access token and refresh token. And also we have saved the new refresh token to get the new access token every time for both new user and migrated user.

Issue: When we try to add a manual entry in fitbit, we are able to get the call back notification for a migrated member(OAuth1.0 to OAuth2.0). But when we added entry for a new user(Connected using OAuth2.0), we are not able to recieve the call back notifications.

We ensured that the application notification is enabled. 

We searched in the Forum and found all about text,call vibrate notifications etc but not the call back notification.

Let me know what we are missing.  We need the inforamtion ASAP as we are planning to deploy this update to production next week and need to resolve this issue.

Best Answer
0 Votes