Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OAuth 2.0 Multiple Application URI's

ANSWERED

The OAuth 2.0 documentation mentions "An application may have multiple callback URIs registered.", but I do not see how to register multiple URI's on the Application Settings page as there is a single field with no mention of a delimter for multiple URI's. How do I go about registering multiple callbacks? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

I apologize that the UI on the application settings page is confusing. We're working on it 🙂

To specify multiple callback URIs, use one per line.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

I apologize that the UI on the application settings page is confusing. We're working on it 🙂

To specify multiple callback URIs, use one per line.

Best Answer

Just attempted, currently there is a 255 character limit (really long callback url) preventing me from adding more than 1.

Best Answer
0 Votes

That indeed is an exceptionally long callback URL. You will need to work with this constraint for now.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Is the extremely long callback uri consistent? could you not use a redirect on your webserver to use a shorter uri?

Best Answer
0 Votes

You guys really need to update the documentation at least, and the label for that field. There's no way to know you can do that setup unless you look in the forum. It's been 4 months.

Best Answer
0 Votes

The documentation has been updated: "You must specify the full redirect URI in your application settings on dev.fitbit.com. An application may have multiple redirect URIs registered by putting one redirect URI per line in your application settings."

Best Answer