]
}

Can you explain how can I understand the actual heart rate of the user

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Robin_123 

In general, the Get Heart Rate Time Series by Date endpoint will return the number of minutes the user's heart rate was in each heart rate zone.  Typically, you would have 4 heart rate zones returned and the number of minutes in each zone (out of range, fat burn, cardio and peak).  I see you have minutes = 1440.  This probably means you do not have any heart rate data recorded for this user on this date.   You can either change the date value to a day where you have heart rate, or wear a Fitbit device to record heart rate data.

Gordon

Gordon Crenshaw
Senior Technical Solutions Consultant
Fitbit Partner Engineering & Web API Support | Google

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hi @Robin_123 

In general, the Get Heart Rate Time Series by Date endpoint will return the number of minutes the user's heart rate was in each heart rate zone.  Typically, you would have 4 heart rate zones returned and the number of minutes in each zone (out of range, fat burn, cardio and peak).  I see you have minutes = 1440.  This probably means you do not have any heart rate data recorded for this user on this date.   You can either change the date value to a day where you have heart rate, or wear a Fitbit device to record heart rate data.

Gordon

Gordon Crenshaw
Senior Technical Solutions Consultant
Fitbit Partner Engineering & Web API Support | Google
Best Answer