Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Real-Time Heart Rate Streaming

ANSWERED

Hello everyone,

my name is Michael, nice to meet you all! I am currently working on a research project and am considering to use the FitBit Surge for it as I would like to gather heart rate data in real-time process it on a PC or Smartphone and return interpretet measures back to the bracelet. I am not gathering from the product specifications if that would be possible. Can anybody enlighten, me please? 🙂

Best regards

Michael

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Unfortunately, Fitbit Surge does not have the ability to transmit heart rate data in real time via Bluetooth to third-party applications. However, you can get the data via sync-delay (~15 minutes) using the Get Intraday Heart Rate Time Series endpoint.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Unfortunately, Fitbit Surge does not have the ability to transmit heart rate data in real time via Bluetooth to third-party applications. However, you can get the data via sync-delay (~15 minutes) using the Get Intraday Heart Rate Time Series endpoint.

Best Answer

Hi Michael,

how can you solve your problem? Do you find something that can transmit heart rate data in real time via Bluetooth to third-party applications not every 15 minutes but every minute? I am working on a project that needs this kind of information but I can't find a product that can help me.

Thank you so much,

Marco

Best Answer
0 Votes