Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The sleep data doesn't match the graph on my app

ANSWERED

I downloaded my sleep data using both 1 and 1.2 and neither showed the same time intervals as what was on the graph on my app.  What is the difference?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Kwatson20,

You should be using the Sleep API 1.2.  Sleep API 1.0 has been deprecated and is no longer supported.  Would you share with me the endpoint you're using to retrieve your sleep data, what data you're getting through the API and what data you're getting through the application?

Gordon

Gordon Crenshaw
Senior Technical Solutions Consultant
Fitbit Partner Engineering & Web API Support | Google

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @Kwatson20,

You should be using the Sleep API 1.2.  Sleep API 1.0 has been deprecated and is no longer supported.  Would you share with me the endpoint you're using to retrieve your sleep data, what data you're getting through the API and what data you're getting through the application?

Gordon

Gordon Crenshaw
Best Answer
0 Votes

Sorry, I was selecting data from the wrong month.  As I read more of your reference material I realized that the data matched perfectly if I put the right parameters in. 

Now I have to figure out why my Versa doesn't record my first 1/2 to 1hr of sleep.  I fall asleep at 11pm but it says I don't fall asleep till 11:30 or 12.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Kwatson20

No worries.  I'm glad you figured out the original problem. 

Regarding why the Versa is taking about 30 minutes to record your sleep, I'm assuming it's using your heart rate to determine when you are asleep and reach your resting heart rate.  I would suggest posting a question to the Versa forums.  You can also adjust your sleep sensitivity settings in the Fitbit app.

Gordon

Gordon Crenshaw
Best Answer
0 Votes