Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User stats request

ANSWERED

We have an app that reads fitbit data and awards loyalty points when they hit the goals we have set. We have implemented the push architecture for activity alerts.

With that being said, we have a user that said that he hit his goal for This past sunday and the data we had did not match what he was claiming. We then resynced his account for that day and we did get more data. I was wondering if there is a way to see point-in-time activity? It would be ideal if we could somehow see when we would have been alerted and what activity was available at that time. This may help diagnose if something went wrong on our side or fitbit's. Does anyone know if this is possible?

Thanks in advance.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @DSGTeam 

At this time, the notifications only tell you that there is new activity data available.  The notification doesn't tell you specifically what is new or the timestamp of the new data.

We have an enhancement to include more information in the notification, so I'll add your suggestions to it.

Thanks!

Gordon

Gordon Crenshaw
Senior Technical Solutions Consultant
Fitbit Partner Engineering & Web API Support | Google

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi @DSGTeam 

At this time, the notifications only tell you that there is new activity data available.  The notification doesn't tell you specifically what is new or the timestamp of the new data.

We have an enhancement to include more information in the notification, so I'll add your suggestions to it.

Thanks!

Gordon

Gordon Crenshaw
Senior Technical Solutions Consultant
Fitbit Partner Engineering & Web API Support | Google
Best Answer
0 Votes