Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Webhook doesn't works

I have registered app and webhook. In my phone application I successfully created subscription.

https://api.fitbit.com/1/user/{someid}/etc...

It works for some users. I mean Fitbit triggers my webhook. But for one user  (which has successful subscription), Fitbit for some reasons doesn't triggers my webhook.
Any ideas why this might happen? If there were configuration issues, it would be reproducible for all users, not for only one.

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @Ted_Lv,

Welcome to the forums!

You can see a list of examples of when you wouldn't receive webhook notifications for a certain user here. If none of these apply, let me know and I can take a look.

Let me know if you have additional questions in the meantime.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, In additional debug, I've figure out that there are no HartRate data, even if I ping FitBit directly with fitbit_user_id.

But in native Fitbit app, HartRate data presents for this user. Is there any thoughts, why it happening?  

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Ted_Lv Could you confirm that the user has consented to sharing heart rate data with your application? You can use the Introspect endpoint to determine if the use has given consent to share data with your application as well as the data they chose to share with your application. If heart rate is not listed as one of the scopes they've consented to share, then this may be why you're not seeing pings for this user's heart rate.

Best Answer