Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

activities-tracker-steps

Anyone else using activities-tracker-steps and activities-tracker-distance and getting all 0's back? We've been fighting this for weeks

{
"activities-tracker-steps":[
 {"dateTime":"2014-07-28T00:00:00","value":"0"},
 {"dateTime":"2014-07-29T00:00:00","value":"0"}
],
"activities-tracker-distance":[
 {"dateTime":"2014-07-28T00:00:00","value":"0.0"},
 {"dateTime":"2014-07-29T00:00:00","value":"0.0"}
],
"sleep-minutes":[
 {"dateTime":"2014-07-28T00:00:00","value":"0"},
 {"dateTime":"2014-07-29T00:00:00","value":"0"}
]
}

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

So what exact problem with it?

Did you actually have any steps?

Ivan Bahdanau
Senior Software Developer at Fitbit
Best Answer
0 Votes

ibahdanau - I am still trying to put together all of the data I can from all of the support tickets I have receivied. Yes the members do have workouts on the fitbit portal. When the member tries to sync the workouts to our portal, we are only receiving 0's as shown in my original post. There are some that go for weeks with data then 1 day nothing but 0's from then on?

We've asked if the member has edited a workout, or manually input a workout on the fitbit dashboard, every one of them state they have not.

The development team is stating that the code is working as designed, The customer base screaming it is not working. I am the poor sucker in the middle looking for answers.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Our team has been seeing this issue as well.  We have had several user's who were receiving steps just fine through that API, and then all of a sudden we are getting 0's back for them.  Sometimes we have repulled the data and it has fixed itself, but we are still unsure of what is going on.

Best Answer
0 Votes