Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

fitbit charge 2 connected to Raspberry Pi 3

Hello 

I am student working on project to connect fitbit charge 2 to Raspberry Pi 3 . my goal to upload my tracking data to the cloud please any help 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

If your refferring to syncing through the Rasberry pie, you will need to get windows running on it.

See my sig for an open source alternative,  but currently this only works with the Surge, Charge, Charge HR and older. They have not fgured what has changed 8n syncing  the newer trackers.

And the data is encrypted by the tracker.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi,

I recently had a question on how to create a standalone access point for fitbits. Never got the answer though until I stumbled onto this post:

https://bitbucket.org/benallard/galileo/overview

It works to sync a fitbit zip with Raspberry Pi - Raspbian. Not very connection with the fitbit but when I try to sync it every minute, it is successful a few times a day.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Galeleo works super great with travelers up to and including the Surge. Unfortunately Fitbit change something with the newer trackers and they have not been able to break the code yet.

They do have some information on what they are looking for to help break the code

Best Answer