Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit crisis!

The One is great - it is small, easy to conceal, and you forget you are wearing it.

The flip side??? It is small, easy to conceal, and you forget you are wearing it!!!!!!

Had it clipped to my jeans, did some errands, came home...gone!!!!

Terror ensues! Nnnooooooooooooooooo!

Sweet husband did a forensic review and located it between the door and seat of my car. Lucky!!!!!

Anyone have a similar experience?

Best Answer
0 Votes
16 REPLIES 16

nope never lost mine, but i did clip it on my pocket from the inside, so if it came unclipped it would end up in my pocket.....

I don't stop when I am tired, I stop when i am done.....
Best Answer
0 Votes

I haven't had anything like that happen...yet!  But I am paranoid about keeping track of it because it is so tiny it would be easy to misplace.

I'm going to do it this time...not matter what!
Best Answer
0 Votes

Good husband! Does he have a One, too?

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes
So hubby has the one you wear in your wrist. He runs his own healthcare recruiting firm and works from home a lot.

And now I have some weird synch issue. Grrrrr!!!
Best Answer
0 Votes

I posted about this somewhere a couple of weeks ago... but I sat down for lunch, went about my work day and thought to myself, "wonder how many steps I've taken..." looked down, and it was gone. I retraced my steps and found that it had somehow become unclipped to my pocket and to the chair I was sitting in. And it took me a moment to find it, because I expected it to be on the ground, not clipped to the arm of the plastic chair. I was very relieved! I wish it would beep or something when we walk away from it. (Just once though. Wouldn't want it to be annoying or anything.

Those who have no idea what they are doing genuinely have no idea that they don't know what they're doing. - John Cleese
Best Answer
0 Votes

I don't know how anyone's comes off.  It's a pain to get it on my clothes all the way.  The material of the sleeve it sits in is such that I have to force it on my clothes.  I change clothes numerous times a day and is a a pain.  I have ordered a Force to try and will see how that works before I send back the One as I'm still in my 45 day return window.

Best Answer

My day came last week…I lost my Zip! It's somewhere in a hospital. If you think about the ultraresistant bugs that hang around in hospitals, you might come to the same conclusion I did. I'm happy losing $50 to not bring them home.

I got the Zip because it was the least expensive model and I wasn't sure the Fitbit was the right thing for me. That little guy helped me lose over 35 pounds in 4 months! So I answered the question and I now have the One. So it goes clipped inside my pocket where it's warm and dark and safe.

But I do feel your pain…I really do!!!

Best Answer

Beachmom- Mine is super tight, too.  My bra would be more likely to fall off me than the One off it, I think.

Mary | USA

Fitbit One

Still seeking answers? The Fitbit help articles are a great place to look.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Cat SadI have a flex because I KNOW, without a doubt where every one of my lost electronic gadgets can be found when they go missing.  They will be found drowning in the washer or taking that carnival ride in the dryer. 

Food is fuel, not friends.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I can't say I've had anything similar happen to me. I keep my one clipped onto my bra, so I'd notice if something fell out of there Smiley Tongue

Best Answer
0 Votes

Coming off by clipping itself to a chair?! I'm moving mine to the forwardmost part of my pocket from here on in!

Best Answer
0 Votes

My One worked its way loose from the waistband of my jeans. Fortunately, it fell on a tile floor in the kitchen. Now I clip it to the belt loop, all the way to the top of the clip. It makes a weird bulge under untucked shirts, but that thing isn't going anywhere! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Since I wear it clipped either to my bra or waistband facing in, I haven't had that issue. If it comes out of the holder it is in my clothes. I have seen there is an app in the ios app store to look for a fitbit signal to find it. I am not sure how well it works.

Sam | USA

Fitbit One, Macintosh, IOS

Accepting solutions is your way of passing your solution onto others and improving everybody’s Fitbit experience.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My one was clipped to my jeans pocket. It fell out but I did not notice until I got home. I was lucky to find it in the floor at the Starbucks at Target when I frantically hurried back to search. I now keep it fastened to my bra strap.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have a One. I clip it to the center of my bra. There is plenty of room in there and if I lose it, it just falls into the bra.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I agree.  I have to really push the clip on, plus, I wear it on my panties.  I have not lost or misplaced my One since I got it.  LOVE my One!

Best Answer
0 Votes