Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2 ZIPS in same household wont sync since yesterday

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

We've tried all the usual remedies and neither one of us could get our zips to sync past 8 am yesterday on our phones or on the laptop. Laptop can discover the zips...... WI-FI and Blue tooth both functioning with other devices.  No phone updates since early august and they were both working fine 2 days ago.  Has FITBIT stopped supporting these devices?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Today we gave up and just took the 2 ZIPS off their respective accounts and then added them back on.  Lost some saved data, but they are both working fine now.  Have no idea why this happened with both our zips....but very glad we still have them.  Love our ZIPS!!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
15 REPLIES 15

I have had the same problem - mine happened last night!  Please help!

Best Answer

Me too.  the last two days, the zip won't connect with the bluetooth in either my android phone or my iPad.

What's going on?

Best Answer

Mine too didn’t sync for the past 2 days. HELP! 

Best Answer

I have the same problem. Fitbit stopped syncing early afternoon (UK time) yesterday. Zip records steps but does not sync to ipad.

Best Answer

Okay, finally got mine working again!  I turned my phone off completely, took the battery out of my fitbit for a bit and then placed it back in.  Started up my phone again and things started working.  Hope this works for all of you.  Even showed my steps from yesterday! 

Best Answer

Thank you, it worked! I had previously tried taking the battery out several times but I hadn’t co-ordinated it with switching off the ipad. Good tip.

Best Answer

Great - glad I could help you out!  It is frustrating!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Today we gave up and just took the 2 ZIPS off their respective accounts and then added them back on.  Lost some saved data, but they are both working fine now.  Have no idea why this happened with both our zips....but very glad we still have them.  Love our ZIPS!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

My husband and I both have Flex and neither will sync since yesterday.

Did all the restarts and turning off of the Bluetooth but nothing has worked.

What now?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Finally got mine to work, now to work on hubby's.

Thank you for the info.  Taking battery out and coordinating with turning the phone off and

on worked.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you!!!  I have been fighting with my Zip since August 11!!  I have a Samsung Galaxy Sky phone.  I uninstalled/reinstalled the app, turned the bluetooth off and back on again, took the battery out of the Zip, BUT I didn't turn my phone off, then take the battery out, put the battery back in, then turn on my phone.  When I did this, it synced up, all the way back to the 11th.  Thank you again.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for the tip!!  Work perfect !!

Best Answer
0 Votes
Glad it worked for you. I read the comments about the same problem and used their
Suggestions. Guess you have to do the steps in sequence.

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes

My Zip stopped syncing evening of  August 19, 2019.  I have spent hours attempting to sync to my iPhone or to my laptop. You’d think that Fitbit would provide better help in providing a solution instead of customers helping customers.  Seems there was some glitch on Tuesday morning since so many people have the same issue for that date.  I do recall seeing a question about syncing when I opened my Fitbit app on my iPhone on Tuesday morning. Come on Fitbit, if you want our continued business just step up to the plate and send is a proactive email on how to resolve it as so many people have the issue at the same time.  We know you can email us since you can give us weekly summary posts. If you want us to continue as customers it would be wise to be more proactive 

Best Answer

Worked great for me!!  Thank you!!

Best Answer
0 Votes