Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2nd fitbit lost

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
I'm beginning to think it's a manufacturer problem. Both zip fitbits that were clipped on my pants have fallen out!!! Two different zips on two different occasions! Have there been any other reports?
Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

A warm welcome to our new friend @Msamonte! Thanks for joining us! Smiley WinkOhh so sad to hear about this, I'd like to know if your Zip belt clip was not stretched that it might cause your tracker to fall off? Also, have you tried to locate your tracker by using the Bluetooth Finder or these tips. If you don't find your tracker please contact our Customer Support team and I'm pretty sure they'll find a solution for you.

Meylin | Community Moderator

"The only way to do great work is to love what you do." What's Cooking?

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

A warm welcome to our new friend @Msamonte! Thanks for joining us! Smiley WinkOhh so sad to hear about this, I'd like to know if your Zip belt clip was not stretched that it might cause your tracker to fall off? Also, have you tried to locate your tracker by using the Bluetooth Finder or these tips. If you don't find your tracker please contact our Customer Support team and I'm pretty sure they'll find a solution for you.

Meylin | Community Moderator

"The only way to do great work is to love what you do." What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes