Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding step to yesterday

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My battery died, without warning.  I lost all my steps for this mornng and now it is adding steps to yesterdays steps.  I already removed it and put it back in several times.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome to our Community @nacyanne! Hope you're doing great! Woman HappyI'd like you to know that sometimes the side spring may be bent as a result of improper battery insertion or pressure being applied to the back housing. Please verify that there is proper contact between the battery and the battery contacts inside your Zip tracker. You can do this by opening the battery door of your Zip, removing your battery, and ensuring that the silver battery tab located in the lower right half of your tracker is flush with the white box outline in the tracker housing. The process can be followed here

Meylin | Community Moderator

"The only way to do great work is to love what you do." What's Cooking?

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Welcome to our Community @nacyanne! Hope you're doing great! Woman HappyI'd like you to know that sometimes the side spring may be bent as a result of improper battery insertion or pressure being applied to the back housing. Please verify that there is proper contact between the battery and the battery contacts inside your Zip tracker. You can do this by opening the battery door of your Zip, removing your battery, and ensuring that the silver battery tab located in the lower right half of your tracker is flush with the white box outline in the tracker housing. The process can be followed here

Meylin | Community Moderator

"The only way to do great work is to love what you do." What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes