Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battery not lasting

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

In the past 2 months I've gone through 6 batteries - CR 2032.  Max time for any of these has been two weeks.  I've had this Zip for 4 years.  Does the zip just wear out and need to be replaced?

Best Answer
0 Votes
22 REPLIES 22

Thanks for getting back!

@Runr48 I understood that you are on your third Zip. Is this one also having same issues like to others? What type of mobile device are you using? Sorry for the questions, but I'd like to know more details about the issue you are having. Thanks in advance.

@PuddyDat Thanks for sharing your feedback. A week is not the expected time frame for the Fitbit Zip. I appreciate the workaround you've been using but it looks like it's best to get the next options that support has for you using your Fitbit warranty. If you're interested in this, please let me know so I can further assist  you. 

I'll be around. 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
in reply to your questions:

I think I had 3 FB Zips. First one lasted about 3 yrs the next two I
went through pretty quickly, both had problems with the batteries not
lasting long, it was very frustrating buying good batteries that
didn't last longer than a week sometimes, maybe a little longer. I've
had both a Samsung and an iPhone during that time.

Switch to the FB One and liked that it plugged in for recharging. I
still have that one but my niece gave me her FB Charge so I've been
using that now for about a month with an iPhone.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for sharing the questions and your experience with your Fitbit @saffel!

Sorry to hear the your Zip replacements did't work for you as the first one, not sure why since they have basically same models. But I understand your frustration, since it's no fun to be wasting money on batteries too often. Did you tried to check this back of your Zip, you will find some tips in this post. Do you still have your Zips?

I'm glad thought that your One is working for you! So you can keep having your stats in your App! 

Thanks for sharing your experience! 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer